Monday, November 11, 2013

"Right now"

Saw this on someone else's blog.. it would be interesting to do one every month.

Wearing: stretchy pants, a very warm and comfortable pullover + warm, warm socks. It's Monday - my day off - and it's just one of those days when I like to feel comfy.

Listening: Greer River Ordinance is a band I found on Noise Trade a week ago, and it's refreshing. But I'm also very much in love with Kelly Clarkson's Christmas CD (yes, I'm already listening to Christmas music).

Reading: Why Grace Changes Everything by Chuck Smith and The Bondage Breaker by Neil T. Anderson. Both very encouraging. I usually read more books at the same time, and I'm just about to start reading I Dared To Call Him Father by a muslim lady.

Watching: Slovene movies of my childhood with an American friend that lives in Kočevje and is learning Slovene.

Doing: Updating the wall in my room - I'm starting a project called "Prayer wall". It will help me remember to pray for people every day.

Loving: all the pumpkin food I can eat!

Hating: the rain - I'd be totally fine with sun or snow, but rain.. not liking it much these days.

Wishing: that my back would stop hurting.

Wanting: to have a pet - a very cuddly cat OR a lizard with fingers (aka salamander) OR a snake. I want company.

2 comments:

  1. Wha??? A cat or a snake? Those are two very different things. I don't think snakes are very cuddly. I am also thinking I need to send you a picture so I can be on your prayer wall :) Thanks for giving me a little picture of your day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are but I liked them both :) I think snakes are cuddly, you just have to be careful - when a snake is laying straight for a long time, she's measuring how long she is because she wants to see if she is long enough to eat you, hehe.

    I'm still rooting for a cat, don't worry :)

    ReplyDelete