Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Absolute Surrender

"Are you willing to surrender yourself absolutely into My hands?"

“Be still, and know that I am God;
    I will be exalted among the nations,
    I will be exalted in the earth.”
- Psalm 46:10

Be still  is a command.
Let go. Be weak. Release. Surrender. Die to yourself.
Cause yourself to let go.
Let yourself become weak.


"Be still and KNOW that I am God."
God who conquers giants.
God who tells the dead to breathe.
God who shuts the mouths of lions.
God who formed + created the world and the universe.
God who walks through fire.
God who cares so much He takes the smallest thing as a fever away.
God who lets you get swallowed by a fish to get you to obey Him.
God who is on the highest throne and there's NO ONE above Him.
God who is in control. Absolute control.
God who has a good plan for you - not to harm you but to prosper you.
God who has loved you with an everlasting love.
God who sacrificed His own Son for you.
God who heals.
God who casts out demons.
God who ALWAYS keeps His promises.
God who NEVER fails.
God who carries you through the deep waters.
God who holds your hand when it's scary.
God who teaches you how to walk.
God who is there for you ALWAYS.
God who gives peace that's beyond our ability.
God who carries your burden.
God who breaks you because He wants to change you. Because He loves you so much.

______________________________________________________

"Let go of everything, die to yourself and all of your plans, surrender your life to me... and remember who I am. Stand on my promises.
I AM GOOD. Trust Me."


It hurts when God breaks us. But He does it out of love, by His grace, for our good. It's all for His glory.
Thank you, Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment