Friday, August 15, 2014

KRIZ

KRIZ is one of the most intense and challenging Theology trainings I've ever been to, and I absolutely love it!

This was my 4th summer doing Kriz. It's a 2~year Theology program we have in Slovenia, non~credited, where we read through the whole Bible together, we meet 4 weekends during the year and we meet for 2 weeks during the summer, up in the Slovene mountains, and study the Bible.
This year was the most challenging because we were talking about our hearts and where we get Identity, Love, Pleasure and Place. We ultimately need it from God, our Father, but we too often look for it in other people, in places, in activities, in relationships… When we only need to look up to Him.
Ana and I have been in a core group for 2 years and we graduated together this summer. We have been encouraging and challenging each other, praying for one another, laughing and crying… it's been an amazing journey and even though we officially finished Kriz program and we're not in a core group anymore, we are. We will always be. I love it when God creates such good + deep friendships! Though Ana is more than a friend to me; she's my sister, and not just in Christ. 

I love this group of people!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment