Friday, April 30, 2010

I did it!

I sent the application forms for colleges to Colorado and Sweden!
WOOHOO! :)

I was SO nervous the whole day yesterday. I'm perfectionist when it comes to forms and school things (well.. not always but now I was) and sometimes I wish I wouldn't be because it's driving me crazy! Everything has to be like it's suppose to be and if it's not, I'm gonna work on it until it is.
I had everything packed in the envelopes and I still checked 3 times if everything was in order and then I went to the post office and sent it.
A HUGE relief!
I'm sending the Calvary Chapel application via email tonight. And then all I have to do is.. well, wait :)

I told my mom that I'm sending the applications yesterday and she had a bunch of questions that I didn't know how to answer because I have no idea if I'll get accepted anywhere or some people said I might get accepted on all 3 schools. What to do then? Pray.
Yesterday one lady said she's gonna pray I choose a school that my heart really desires. I thought "Oh, that's nice." But my answer to her was "Please pray that He'll tell me where to go and please pray that I'll hear Him when He'll tell me that".
I'm really nervous I wont hear Him or I might will but won't be sure if that's really Him or just my inner voice or.. something. Katka gave me a great advice the other day when we talked about this topic and she helped A LOT but one part of me is still kind of worried.

We'll see :) I'm just so thankful for this opportunity and I'll try not to worry or think about it until I hear something from schools.

2 comments: