Saturday, April 24, 2010

Jesus inside my darkness

"You have always belonged to the Father, Son and Spirit, and always will. Jesus has come to find you in your mythology, where you cannot believe the Father's heart, where you are lost in the lie and its darkness and cannot see the Father's face. "Come unto Me" means that Jesus Christ has crossed all worlds to find you. He has braved the seas of your illusions to find your heart. He is standing inside your darkness when he commands you to come to him. Dare to trust him.
The strange thing is that your pain is the proof that you belong to the triune God, proof that Jesus Christ is faithful to you, proof that he has found you in your darkness."
- Across all worlds, Jesus inside our darkness (C. Baxter Kruger)

I love this book. It gave me a lot of confirmations and some new answers + encouragement to keep trusting God and keep walking in the light.

I dare to trust God and it hurts. It's been hurting even more since I got baptised and it's hard.
It's kind of hard to believe that pain means good and at times I just want to give up or get mad at God but that's what the enemy wants.
Ugh, he's such a punk.

4 comments:

  1. You are beautiful! God's work is beautiful in you. He who began a good work in you will complete it!! Yay for God.
    Also - I like your pretty page.
    Love,
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Liz. For everything. And by that, thank you, God :)

    I hope you're doing good and that you're leaving for Albania in a few days! I know you'll do many great things there.
    + enjoy Rome :)

    Love,
    Mana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vrstica iz Izaije je edena izmed mojih top 5 vrstic SP :D

    ReplyDelete