Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Kindergarten performance

As some of you know, I work at the kindergarten.
5 kindergartens, including ours, had a performance at a local theatre today (the same one where we did Joseph and the amazing technicolor dreamcoat). Only one group of children performed from each kindergarten. My part was working with the slideshow during all the performances and so I watched the whole show.
While I was watching children dance and sing, I imagined I'm a proud mommy, sitting in a front row and crying because I can see my kiddo perform. Well.. if I'm completely honest, children brought tears in my eyes even though I'm not a proud mommy yet, especially those from our kindergarten. They were amazing!

Parents have something to be proud of!




This is a clip of our kindergarten's group. It's a not good quality but you can still see how awesome it was.
(you can see the sun in the middle and flowers and birds around.. )

1 comment: