Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Calvary Chapel BIble College

I'm all packed, all ready. Excited and also a bit nervous, I have no idea what to expect but I feel at peace. I didn't this morning, though. I went to David and Katka's to pray; we took 4 hours and just prayed over my memories from my childhood and let God be in charge of things. One of the lies I believed was that God doesn't love me and this morning He very clearly showed me how much He loves me and He healed some wounds that needed to be healed. I really feel at peace leaving home for a couple of months. I know He's going to stay with my family even if I'm not gonna be here and He's gonna take care of them.

We organized a roadtrip because I really don't want to go to Hungary alone so David and Katka are picking up the Super red van and Alex, Tilen, my sister and I will join them and we're gonna hit the road to Hungary! School is 4 and a half hours away but we're gonna stop by the Balaton lake and play some games, hang out, eat some lunch.. and then go to the school.
I'm so thankful they're coming with me + they're gonna see the school and meet some people there. Nice! :)

I'm gonna go to bed now to get at least some sleep. I'll write an update as soon as I get a chance!

Please pray that I'll always remember He's with me, holding my hand and that He loves me.
Thank you for all the prayers and support!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so thankful for this summer and now new experiences for you on this road of trusting Jesus. You are called, you are loved, you belong, you have purpose! Thank you, God!
    Thinking/praying with love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you had a great time of prayer. I hope your first days are great. I pray that you will quickly adjust and feel at home there. Thanks for coming and sharing your heart. We enjoyed seeing you and appreciate you taking the time to come over. You are in our thoughts these days!

    ReplyDelete