Sunday, September 05, 2010

Bible College

Greetings from Hungary! :)
I got the internet code yesterday and now I can update my blog and stuff like that.
We just spent a few days getting to know each other and spending time together and things got a bit deeper yesterday+today with the registration and orientation. We found out our schedule and which classes we're gonna have/take.
I took:
- Hebrews
- Acts
- Gospel of Mark
- Inductive Bible study
- 1st part of the Old Testament
- Ministry & Discipleship

Our trip to Hungary was great (David&Katka, Alex, Tilen, my sister Nina and I took the red super van and drove to the school. It took us 4,5hours but we stopped by the Balaton lake on our way so it took us more than that.). It was a great time of just hanging out, talking about different things and since people don't really know my sister, it was great that they got a chance to talk to her, specially on their way back home cuz I wasn't there with them :) I am proud of her coming with us. It was a big step for her.
Am.. life here is similar to life at the castle in Austria. It's so easy to feel at home and people are really nice. I have 5 roommates; Ester is from Korea, Kati from Hungary, Nastya from Russia, Wendy and Sarah from the States and I'm from Slovenia. An international room. They're all nice but I really got along with Sarah. She's 20 and just soooo nice and open and God blessed me by putting us in the same room together. We took the same classes and I think we're gonna spend a lot of time together. I also invited her to come to Slovenia for Christmas and January since she's gonna stay here for another semester and wants to experience other cultures and see other parts of Europe.
Hm.. Food here is different but good. I think I lost a few pounds already but I'll probably get them back soon.

Nothing much is really going on yet but that will change in a couple of days so I'll write more later in the week.
I'm really grateful that God has given me a chance to be here and spend a lot of time learning about Him and deepening about relationship. I feel very loved by Him and by people here + this place already feels like home to me which is kinda weird cuz that's not in my personality.. it's actually not me, it's God. I would never be able to react so calm+peaceful on a change like this.
Oh, He's just so awesome :)

1 comment: