Thursday, October 14, 2010

God's call

I had a really bad day on Saturday. I had to submitt the first Midterm on Monday, the words weren't coming out of me, I felt stressed out and not able to do it.. my day was blah. I got to my room in the evening and started crying. I talked to 2 of my roommates and just said that I give up, I want to go home and that it's just too hard.
We talked for about 2 hours, Esther (my Korean roommie) tried a lot of different clothes and just walked around and was really funny.. and I went to bed in a better mood.
Sunday way better. I got to finish my Midterm in an hour, worked on another one.. it was ok. In the evening I was listening to Chuck Smith's sermon and he was talking about God's call. In that moment, I felt a really strong feeling - I don't even know how to describe it.. it was like if someting would take control over my thoughts and my body and would put my focus on only that voice/thought.. anyway, I heard a voice, saying: "You're coming back next semester and you're gonna sign for missions training program". It was such a strong feeling that even in my head I couldn't think of a word "no".

So.. I guess I'm coming back next semester. At first I wasn't really excited about it but I am now. It means God has something more for me and He showed me the next little piece of the puzzle of my life. That's all I have to know right now, He'll reveal more when the time will be right for me to know.

Ah, I'm so excited! :)

2 comments:

  1. I love to see your life of faith. Thanks for telling this. I say "Yay, God!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, I agree - YAY God! :)
    But it is hard sometimes, like right now.. we have to submit 2 Midterms by Tuesday and I didn't even start one yet and I'm in the middle of the other one but it's really hard. Please pray that we'll all be able to do everything by God's grace.. it's so much right now!
    Otherwise we're enjoying beautiful and sunny Autumn.. it's gorgeous!! :)
    How are you? What's going on in your life?

    ReplyDelete