Friday, October 08, 2010

Outreach to Finland!

It's official, we're going to Turku, Finland for a 4-day outreach! :)

It was really hard for us to decide which date would be the best and everything but it's decided that we go on Nov 19th and come back on Nov 22nd. Since that's from Friday to Monday, we're gonna miss some classes but that's ok because they tape every class and we can just listen to it and do our homeworks.

I'm not sure what we're gonna do there, I'll get those answers tomorrow. I'm so excited!! So far I know 4 or 5 girls are going, including me + if there's not gonna be any interns or leaders with us, I'm gonna lead the outreach! It's really scary because I've never done it before but it's also exciting and new and I'm going to learn so many new things!

Please pray for me and the team.. pray that God will have things in His hands and that He'll have control over the whole outreach. Please pray for directions and protection over spiritual attacks + for encouragement and strenght!
Thank you!

1 comment: