Thursday, December 16, 2010

The last day

It's the last day in Vajta, I'm leaving tomorrow at 11-ish. I'm so excited to go home but saying goodbye to people made me feel so sad to leave this place. It's only for 6 weeks but this castle became my home and people here became a part of my big family in Christ. Most of them are returning next semester but some aren't.
It's hard.
The ones that are still here are together in the Coffee shop, spending time together, watching movies, listening to music.. and I think we'll go and play in the snow, we have a lot!! :)

I'm so thankful I got the opportunity to study the Bible every day and got to be a part of this College. Sweet times.
+ I'm thankful I'm coming back next semester :)

And I'll see you guys in just a day or two... ;)

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to have you back! Even if it's for just a short time!
    Josh and Kristi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to be back and see you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are really looking forward to seeing your smile! So glad this has been a good semester for you!

    ReplyDelete