Friday, December 17, 2010

Home

My dad came to pick me up in the morning and I thought my mom was coming as well but she wasn't with him so I asked my dad if she had to work but he said she had some medical problems and she's in a hospital. And then I asked what's wrong with her and he said she had a pretty big heart attack on tuesday morning.
They didn't want to tell me before because they didn't want me to worry. They thought I couldn't do anything but that's not true. I could pray. Thanks to God my mom is better, out of the hospital today with no consequences. She will need to change her lifestyle though. She hasn't been smoking for the past 5 days and hospital signed her up for some kind of a exercise training.
I'm still shocked, I can't believe she almost died. It was so close.. my dad drove her to the emergency room at 3am and she was barely with him. They went through all the red lights and my mom was so weak.. it was terrible hearing what all happened and.. I'm so scared. I don't want my mom to die!

Please, please, please... pray.
I know God is with her, I know He'll use all of this for good and I can't tell you how thankful I am that things are changing, concerning the smoking.. but please pray for soft hearts right now, please pray my mom, dad and sister will all realize they need Jesus. Please, pray for my mom's strenght and her body and especially her heart.
Please.. pray.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my word Mana! I am glad to hear she is ok now, but I am sure that was hard for you to hear. I pray your time with them will be good these next weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. It's weird at home right now. It's... different. But I'm trusting God 100% and I know He's working.

    ReplyDelete