Thursday, May 19, 2011

The devil is trying... but we have the safe net of prayer below us.

I'm leaving in 12 hours and I just spoke to my dad who said everything at home is like always... I know exactly what he meant. I've been praying more for my mom and dad for the past few days and I had a strange feeling for 2 days now and I was right.
I sent a text message to my sister if everything is ok at home and she told me my mom's been drinking for the past 2 days again.

Satan is trying... but we already won. I gave my family to the Lord again, knowing He's in control, remembering His promise of saving them.

God is faithful, willing and more than able and He never lets down.

Please, keep us in prayers - it's going to be hard tomorrow. The relationship between her and my dad will be intense and weird, and I never know how to react in these kinds of situations.
Also, pray for my sister since she doesn't know what to do and thinks the burden is on her. The same with my dad.

"I lift my eyes up, up to the mountains... where does my Help come from?
My Help comes from You, maker of heaven, Creator of the earth...
O how I need you Lord, you are my only hope, you're my only prayer...
So I will wait for you, to come and rescue me, come and give me life..."

No comments:

Post a Comment