Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Resting and waiting - in action.

It's been 4 days since I got home and it seems like I've been at home for a month. It's not horrible, I'm enjoying it most of the time, but it is hard... Now I know why everyone at school were warning and preparing us for going back because it's so easy to backslide. Luckily, I got around 20GB (or more) of sermons, youth conferences and different kinds of messages to listen during the summer. I'm learning the discipline of spending time with the Lord every day but if I get tempted not to, there are still sermons I can listen to and get my spiritual food.

I leave for Celje in a week and what I do most of the days now is spend time with people, hang out with friends from the camps, invite them to this summer's camps... I'm preparing myself for the summer with the Lord, praying He'll humble my heart and prepare it for everything ahead of me, and I'm thanking Him for my life. It's wonderful and it's all because of Him. He's so good and caring that it sometimes still surprises me even though I've experienced His love for me so many times.
What else could I ask for?
Well, maybe a husband... :)

1 comment:

  1. I miss you Mana! Once again I am reminded that I really need to blog...I'll be praying for you, I know that God is going to use you this summer.

    ReplyDelete