Wednesday, January 29, 2014

I sing "Hosanna" once again, then I say "Crucify Him!"

God's been speaking to me how much He loves me...


... and how much I don't love Him.


I love Jesus, I gave my life to Him when He saved me. But He's been revealing parts of my heart to me that aren't pretty. 

I so often put myself and my desires before Jesus instead of giving them to Him, trusting He will guide my life and that He has a PERFECT plan for my life. 

Why is it so hard for me to trust Him sometimes? Don't I know my Savior? 


"The LORD is gracious and compassionate,
slow to anger and rich in love. 
The LORD is good to all; 
He has compassion on all He has made.
The LORD is faithful to ALL His promises
and loving toward all He has made. 
He fulfills the desires of those who fear Him;
He hears their cry and saves them."
- Psalm 145



Truth.
Thank you, Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment