Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Good old Slovenia.

I left America on Feb 1 so I have been back in Slovenia for over a week now.

My time in the States was amazing, beautiful, filled with God's love and faithfulness, but it was also very stretchy and hard. I was looking forward to go back to Slovenia, go back into ministry and serve the Lord - but as I got home, the reverse culture shock hit me. I knew it would happen- America is SO MUCH DIFFERENT than Slovenia- but I didn't expect it to hit me as hard as it did.

It took me 6 days to get over jet lag and to start feeling normal again. It was great to be at youth group last week - we had so many new kids join our group while I was gone that I felt like a newcomer! Crazy! It was amazing to meet new kids, see old faces and share with them about my journey in the States.
We're talking about God's power this month and I shared what God did in + through me in January, how He met me in every way and was there for me in every single moment.

It was hard, but as I look back, I can so clearly see God's hand upon me. Thank you, Lord!


Thank you, again, for praying. God hears + answers prayers, and He sure answered yours! 


No comments:

Post a Comment