Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Beginning of summer: Junior High English Camp 2014 ~ Upside Down

This summer has been the busiest summer I've ever had! But it has also been the best summer I've ever had! :)

We had our Junior High camp at the end of June, and it was a great camp! We had 47 campers (last year we had 70) and God answered one of my personal prayers that I would have more time to build relationships with students. I was actually able to sit down with them and play cards, do crafts and talk.

We had English classes in the morning, then lunch, afternoon activities (sports, slip'n'slide, paintball…), dinner, camp dance, songs with motions, evening program (we talked about the Upside Down Kingdom of God), discussion groups and then a late night party (Christmas in June, Minute to Win it games, camp fire…).

My friend Andrea put this video together; it captures our camp very well :)


No comments:

Post a Comment