Thursday, May 06, 2010

Heavy thoughts, good conclusion

Do you ever want one part of your life back?
Do you ever wonder how would it be if you were still living in your past or somewhere where you lived for a long (or not so long) time?
When you step into a new part of your life (whenever that happens), do you feel uncomfortable for a while or do you just fit in?


My life changed on January 13th and even more a month ago. Most of the time I'm happier than I ever was but there are moments when I say to myself "oh, I wish everything could be just the way it was before".
But then again, I would be miserable and my heart would be broken and there would be no one to comfort me.
I'm still sad and lonely and miserable sometimes and my heart is still broken.
But I have my comforter. Actually, I have THE comforter.
Some of the wounds have already started to heal. It still hurts but not as much as it did before.

Nevertheless, right now I feel like I want to go back to my old life. I want to be in a band, I want to live without these big financial concerns and without people's rejections.

Wait.. finances were my concern in my old life. Poeple were rejecting me in my old life. It's true that I was in a band but was I happy there? Was my life good?

The moment past and if I think again, I'm happy just where I am.
In my new life with Him taking care of me, even though I have no idea how everything will turn out to be.

2 comments:

  1. you remind me of what God told Israel over and over and over again--remember, remember, remember, do not forget, remember.

    it's so easy for me to get grouchy and frustrated and to complain and get caught up in why why why. but when i really stop and think and remember what God is doing and where he's taking me, i'm thankful and happy that i'm where i am, even in the difficulty.

    go mana, go! :)
    we love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I need to stop+think+remember more often.

    I love you too.

    ReplyDelete