Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Important decision

Last Thursday I received an email from Ravencrest Chalet, CO that I got accepted to their Bible College.
Today at 1pm I received an email from Calvary Chapel, Hungary that I got accepted to their Bible College.
Today at 3.30pm I received an email from Holsby Brunn, Sweden that I got accepted to their Bible College.

WOW!!! :D


It's a really big day today. I'm confused, excited, extremely happy, nervous and scared.

My (selfish) wishes for Bible Colleges were changing all the time but a week or two ago my vision looked something like that:

My first choice was Colorado, USA.
It's a great school, I already met the principal and registrar and some students so it would be a bit easier for me at the beginning.
I would be in America :) + I would be close to Anna (she already invited me to spend Christmas with her and David if I decided to go there).
Who wouldn't want to go there?!?

My second choice was Hungary.
It's 5 hours away from Ljubljana (I'm 150% I'm going to be homesick), I could go there with a car (or our youth group could have a roadtrip ;) ), I could take all my art stuff with me + Calvary Chapel is the only school that goes to Africa for mission trips, which is my biggest wish.
And.. since my first visit on their website, I have a heart for that school. Something (someone?) is telling me this is the school for me and everyone around me is telling me the same.
Coincidence?

My third choice was Sweden.
I applied because I asked God which school should I apply to and His first answer was Sweden.
It was my 3rd choice because I like the other 2 schools so much and I don't know a lot about this one.
Nothing's wrong with it but I'm not really sure about it.


My opinions and wishes changed today, I guess. I have no idea where to go now that He opened all the doors for me. I don't have a first, second and third wish anymore.
I don't know what's good for me or what's the best for me. He knows that and I know I have a lot of praying to do.

I'm just SO thankful that I got the opportunity to apply to Bible Colleges and that I got accepted to all 3 of them. It's a huge blessing and a confirmation that I'm on the right path of my life.

Yay! :)

4 comments:

  1. I am not surprised you got accepted to all of them. I am excited for you. Boy, there is lots of opportunity for the Lord to bless you. Yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were all saying I'll get accepted to all of them but I didn't want to put my hopes up so I actually am surprised.
    It's exciting, yeah, but scary at the same time. It's not just any decision, it's a really important decision.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mana! Isn't it so amazing that God gives us choices! It looks like He has opened 3 beautiful doors and you get to choose. It looks like every one would be good :) May you have wisdom and assurance.

    ReplyDelete