Monday, September 13, 2010

Romans 12:10-11

These 2 verses have been on my mind since Friday when we had our prayer group and Laura shared them with me and Dunja.

"Be devoted to one another in brotherly love. Honor one another above yourselves. Never be lacking in zeal, but keep your spiritual fervor, serving the Lord."

I've been really thinking about them and how we compare each other and compete in so many things. It says really clearly (especially in Slovene Bible) that we should compete in respecting each other ("..Tekmujte v medsebojnem spoĊĦtovanju."..). It's so true. I had problems with that in the past (I still do sometimes) because another girl had perfect skin or her hair looked perfect or.. something.

Ah. I love how God is slowly, in His perfect timing, revealing things to me. He is so awesome :)

No comments:

Post a Comment