Tuesday, January 25, 2011

End of the break

8 days left before I go back to College.
I'm excited, I can't wait to go back and have a busy schedule, I miss it. I miss singing worship songs every morning and listening about Jesus every day.
I'm also scared and worried, even though I'm trying not to be. It's hard to leave home, especially because I got aware of how life can end so quickly (even though no one died).

I was checking the offered classes for this semester:
- Joshua
- Nehemiah
- Gospel of John
- Romans
- Revelation
- Apologetics

I can choose among those 6 but I have to take language study (Spanish) and Missions leadership as a Missionary training program student.
I don't want to have too much work through semester because it can easily become too stressful so I'll only choose 2 out of those 6. I'm thinking of taking Revelation and Apologetics and audit Gospel of John but I'm still not sure. I'll probably decide when I get to the school.
Do you have any advice?

It's going to be a good semester. I'm sure God will teach me a lot of things and I just hope they're not gonna be too hard for me. One of the biggest concerns is that I might get sick again because I don't trust medical people there anymore. I'm sick right now (got the flu) and I really hope + pray that the whole semester will be peaceful and healthy.

I remember August last year when I spoke to Lori about the College and future plans. I was scared and nervous because I didn't know what's going to happen after the first semester and she said my life will probably look a lot different when I get back for Christmas and that I'll know exactly what I'll do next.
She was right :)
Church helped me A LOT with money and God answered one of the prayers with that. I was wondering if I should go to the Fall 2011 semester as well (even though it's so far away) and God knows me; He knows it's hard for me to wait for things to happen so He answered really quickly. With the money that church gave me I know I'll be able to go the Fall 2011 semester as well and now I have a plan for the whole year. There are still some holes in between for summer time but I'm not worried about that at all.

I feel really blessed because of all the people who support me, help me + pray for me. Thank you so much for believing in me and standing by my side.

4 comments:

  1. Reading this and thinking about you makes me crying-happy inside. God is holding you, leading you, growing you and it is BEAUTIFUL. Not easy, but wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. take the Gospel of John! You won't regret it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neja, I'm thinking of auditing Gospel of John because we talked about it at Kriz in the summer and I'd love to hear about it from another person with a different perspective but I'm not sure if I want to do the homework :)
    I'm sure it'll be on my schedule, I really love it! :)

    Liz, it is hard but now that I look back at this past month, I can see how I see things differently. It's still hard and heavy but God is teaching me certain things that are unknown to me right now but will be significant for my life in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aja zdej ste nazaj na zacetku pri Gospel of John :D FUN! Ja mislm da je John ful fajn ker res mors ful razmisljat o tem, tko da verjamem da bo ful domace naloge that makes you bang your head against the wall je pa res ful dobr :)Good luck!

    ReplyDelete