Friday, February 04, 2011

First day back

I'm back at the College!

It's nice to be back, it seems like it's been forever since my last time here but it's only been a month and a half.
People are slowly arriving, it's nice to see familiar faces and good friends again.
At the end of the 1st semester everyone said every semester is different and right now I know what they meant.
People are mostly the same but girls are staying on a different floor this semester + we have different roommates and different rooms. I'm staying in a room for 12 people but there's only 6 of us staying there which means I get to have 2 closets for myself :) that's a huge priviledge and it's amazing because I have so many things with me :)
My room is gonna be super fun because of the girls staying in it. We got a new student from Columbia that's in my room and she's gonna help me with my Spanish :) she's a funny lady, a bit older than us.

đI'll try and update my blog more this semester to let you know what's been going on and what's God doing in my life.
Thank you for all your prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment