Sunday, August 07, 2011

Ending and continuing.

Every good thing has to end and so did the summer internship.

For our last couple of days together we (interns crew w/ Johnny and Brooke) decided to go to Bovec, a place in the mountains that's, in my opinion, one of the most beautiful places in the world.

 Waterfall Virje - this is where Terry took us - fairytale!

We went to spend some time together and to debrief all that happened in the summer. It was pretty intense, deep, and neccessary.


We all went to the airport on Friday morning (after sleepong for only 4 hours) to say goodbye to Margaret, Evan and Danny. It was a sweet and sour goodbye but I know it's probably not the last time I saw them.


I've been back at home for 2 days now and it's been busy. I met some people yesterday to catch up since I didn't see them in a long time, and I also had a meeting for Performing Arts camp that's coming up in a week! I'm excited but it's kind of weird to jump in a camp with people from Ljubljana.  I'm super excited, though.

I'm leaving for seaside with my parents tomorrow; 5 days of laying on the beach, doing nothing. I'm hoping to rest, debrief the whole summer on my own and spend some more time with the Lord.

Just a bit more and the summer will end, and the time for College will come again.
Oh, how I like my life :)

2 comments:

  1. You must be back from the seaside now. So good to hear about a good summer & good ending. Anna's blog has a good piece about transitions - going back to where you were after so much has happened in your life. Maybe you could add to it! Love and prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm back from the seaside and PA camp! I read Anna's blog and I still need to process a bit but I do agree with things she wrote. Thanks! Love you!

    ReplyDelete