Sunday, November 20, 2011

Latest events


3 of my good friends from school and me decided to go to Slovenia for a weekend. All of them have been before; 2 on a 10.day outreach last semester, one was at Bled and around but never in Ljubljana. Well, none of them have ever been to the seaside.
We went to Piran! It's my favorite town in Slovenia and Jesus gave us beautiful weather! We thought of meeting with people on Sunday morning but we ended up spending time with my parents which was very good.

Some insights…

 Fitness on the road
 :)
 In Ljubljana, and playing Rummy Q with my mom
 My family invited us to eat dinner out with them
 Piran!
 We went up the tower - some enjoyed more than others... (I'm afraid of heights)
Enjoying the beautiful day
 Amazing sunset!
 Dinner in Piran and morning with my parents
 
_________________________


We just finished Speakers' week and we have 3 weeks of school before us. God's so faithful to speak and it's been amazing. Of course it's been – we're hearing 3 very good sermons per day and we have worship before each of them :)

I'm excited about December, going home, but it's also scary because I know I'm not returning to College, at least not now. It's been my spiritual home for a year and a half and it's going to be hard to leave this bubble and go into the real world. That's what I desire, though. To go out and be a light for Him, wherever He'll take me.

»Go into all the world and preach the good news to all creation.« ~ Mark 16:15

No comments:

Post a Comment