Saturday, December 10, 2011

It's not a "goodbye"; it's a "see you later".

Tomorrow is the last day before my journey of Bible College finishes.
I’ve been here for a year and a half and it’s basically been the beginning of my walk with the Lord; the summer before my first semester was a preparation for it.

I’ve experienced many tough, hard, sad and extreme moments here, and many many happy, joyful, exciting and blessed ones as well. I’ve met people that became some of my closest friends and went through a lot with me. I’ve learned lessons I wouldn’t learn at home.
God’s been such a good Teacher and He’s lead me gently and sometimes harshly; whatever He knew was best for me. But He never stopped loving me, no matter what. The way He revealed Himself to me in the past year and a half was unbelievable. I experienced God as my Father, my Teacher, my Best Friend and my Husband. He’s been faithful to me and He never let me go. The best thing about it is that this is only the beginning of my journey with my God; and it’s still the beginning of my walk with Him.
Going home is one of the hardest things right now; not because I wouldn’t want to go home – I can’t wait to be with my family and friends, to have my own bed again, to live in a city that I know – but Vajta has become my home and it’ll always be my home in a way. It’s just hard to move on but changes are necessary AND good. 

4 comments:

  1. I thank the Lord with you for these months of stretching and growing and loving. God is SO good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking of you. I hope you're doing well. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mana, I know exactly how you feel about leaving. It is so hard, and so good, and there is so much to come. :) God is going to use you in great ways! I love reading about how He works in your life. It's such an encouragement. You've got such a beautiful heart!
    Love,
    Christy

    ReplyDelete